Welcome to Cornell Garden Plots! We are a Cornell University Community Garden club. Membership is open to anyone in the Ithaca community.
Cornell Garden Plots are located on Freese Road between Hanshaw and Dryden Roads.
- Gardeners from the 2017 season can reserve their 2018 plots through April 15th.
- Reservations will open to new 2018 gardeners after April 15th.
- Reservations will remain open until all plots are reserved.
- Gardening can begin after the fields are plowed and plots are marked. The start date will be posted here and emailed to the mailing list once the date is known.
- The planning meeting for the 2018 season will be on Tuesday, March 27,2018. All are welcome.2018 Season Planning Meeting details:
Cornell University Gates Hall, Room 406
20 x 25 ft. plots are $25 for the 2017 growing season. 2018 Fees TBD.
Compost and water are included.
Plots are numbered and a map of them can be viewed here:
To reserve a plot click on the link below. This link will take you to the Release/Waiver and Cornell Garden Plot Rules. From there you will be directed to the reservation form.
Reservations will be processed in the order they are received. The first confirmation will be sent stating which plot has been assigned to you. You have two weeks to mail the payment. A final confirmation will be sent once the payment has been received.
Reserve a Garden Plot
Questions? Contact us at: email@example.com
black and white poster